Are Fans Overreacting To Halo Infinite's Progression?

본문 바로가기

인피니트 INFINITE

인피니트 INFINITE

Are Fans Overreacting To Halo Infinite's Progression?

Page info

Writer Ascend Hyperion Date21-11-27 00:00 Hit16 Comment0

Body

Halo Infinite's progression and customization have flaws, but are we over reacting? We'll explore the four key concepts that spell success or failure for Halo Infinite's progression and customization.

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ascend_Hyperion

The progression system in Halo Infinite has many fans upset. Now, only challenges will award XP and even more controversial, customization for Spartans seems terrible compared to what we were promised. Even wit h10 more years of content, without major changes, Infinite and it's players will suffer. Bad store items. Controversial prices. A grind filled battlepass. Today we observer how four concepts, Possibility, Player Expression, Ease of Access and Time to Reward control Halo Infinites progression and customization. Are Players Overreacting to Halo Infinite's Progression?

0:00 Topic Intro
1:40 Four Key Concepts
4:44 Analyzing The Flaws
7:47 100 Player Survey
11:10 Failure Four Ways
12:40 Free To Play is No Excuse

Halo Infinite unlocks, Halo Infinite progression, Halo Infinite rank up, Halo Infinite armor, Halo Infinite customization, Halo Infinite spartan armor, Halo progression bad, Halo Infinite bad battlepass, Halo Battlepass, Halo free to play, 343i, 343 Industries, Halo Infinite XP, Halo Infinite controversy, Halo infinite news, Halo infinite how to unlock, Halo discussion, Halo Over reaction, Halo Infinite battlepass reaction, Halo Infinite complaints

Disclaimer: All rights remain with respective owners. I do not claim the rights to the music in this video.

Comment List

There are no registered comments.

Total 8,025건 1 페이지
게시물 검색

회원로그인

그누보드5
Copyright © kpopwiz.com. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com